Food and Beverage Postcards
Add a personal twist to your promo announcements with food and beverage postcards
Whether it’s an upcoming pop-up or a new lunch menu you’re promoting, food and beverage postcards are a surefire way to get the people talking!
Get Ready to Serve With Food and Beverage Postcards
Spice Up Your Promotions With Food and Beverage Postcards
If you own a food truck, a home-based food business, or a restaurant and you found yourself here, congratulations. You have just landed on a goldmine that would introduce your dishes to more curious tastebuds.
Postcard marketing isn’t the first thing that comes to mind when people think of promoting their delectable goods, but it deserves a spot among the top choices. Here are four reasons why:
- Food and beverage postcards are affordable marketing tools with high returns.
- Food and beverage postcards serve as a tangible remembrance of your business.
- Food and beverage postcards can be mailed out in different ways depending on your budget and goals. If you’re still testing the waters, you can head to the post office personally to learn the step-by-step process of postcard mailing. If you want to get in touch with existing customers or a specific demographic such as family households, pick direct mail. If you plan to target the whole neighborhood or would like to announce the opening of a new location, go with EDDM®.
- Food and beverage postcards are easy to track. You’ll know if they work because you know who you sent them to.
Most importantly, postcards are less complicated than paid digital and social media ads. They’re simple and straightforward, which make them the perfect choice for business owners who find navigating the fast-changing digital landscape a challenge.
You’ll never go wrong with food and beverage postcards. Ready to order? Get yours at NextDayFlyers!
Customize These Food and Beverage Postcard Templates
Can’t think of a design for your custom food and beverage postcard? Play around with these customizable postcard templates! Here are three of the many customization features in our beginner-friendly design tool:
- Add photos of your bestsellers and a QR code to your social media channels or online menu
- Insert text such as your set menu for the week or for a specific event
- Change the colors to make the design more in line with your brand
Alternatively, you can send us a print-ready design once you’ve placed your order. Don’t forget to request for a complimentary proof for a final review!
Frequently Asked Questions About Food and Beverage Postcards
Which mailing services are available for food and beverage postcards?
We offer direct mail and EDDM® mailing services. Both have a minimum order quantity: 250 pieces for direct mail and 100 pieces for EDDM®.
I need food and beverage postcards ASAP. When will I receive my order if I place it today?
Our print turnaround time differs for every postcard type. If you’re getting standard and direct mail postcards, we can prepare them for shipping on the same day if you can send your design before 10 a.m. PST. Meanwhile, the fastest print turnaround time for EDDM® postcards is next business day.
To check the estimate delivery dates and rates of your order, click “Delivery Estimate” below the order calculator.
I have a print-ready postcard design. What file types do you accept?
You can submit your design in any of these formats: PDF, AI, DOC, DOCX, EPS, JPG, JPEG, PNG, PSD, PUB, TIF, TIFF, PPT, PPTX, TXT, CSV, XLSX and XLS. Use CMYK mode at 300 dpi and include a .125” bleed on all sides for best results.