Make A a Strong Impression with With Campaign Flyers
There’s nothing like a well-made election flyer to spread your message and rally supporters. Custom flyers are an absolute essential in political campaigns they’re easy to distribute and can hold a lot of information about your message and platform.
At NextDayFlyers, we’re seasoned election print professionals. What makes us the best partner in printing? We don’t just produce high-quality, durable materials for your campaign, we guarantee to have them delivered on time, or it’s on us.
Send your press-ready file and confirm payment by 10 a.m. Monday - Friday, and your flyers will be ready to pick up or to ship by 6 p.m. on the same day.
Our different sizes, cardstock, and coating options allows you to customize the perfect flyer that suits your campaign’s purpose.
Ready to create your campaign flyers? Go ahead and upload your design to get started. If you don’t have a design yet, no worries. We offer customizable online templates along with many designs and styles to inspire you.
Ready to run a successful campaign? Start printing with NextDayFlyers today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How soon can you print my campaign flyers?
We can print and have your custom flyers ready for pick up or to ship on the same business day. You can find and select your preferred printing turnaround time using the order calculator found in the product page.
Printing turnaround refers to the time it takes for us to print your order. Printing turnaround does not include shipping.
If you upload and confirm your order by 10 a.m., your campaign flyers will be ready between 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. on the same day to pick up or to ship.
What printing and shipping options should I choose for a rush order?
Follow these steps to get your flyers ready for delivery as soon as possible:
- Choose “Ready Today” as your printing turnaround so that your flyers will be ready on the day itself.
- Enter your ZIP code under “Delivery Options” to get an estimate and see the fastest shipping times for your order.
- You can choose from one-day delivery dates. Some locations have next day pickup dates available as well.
How do I print my campaign flyers?
Our straightforward process and order calculator make it easy to create your election flyers.
- Select your flyer type from the main category page.
- Use the order calculator to select the size, quantity, material, and other necessary specifications.
- Be sure to choose your preferred printing turnaround time.
- The order calculator will generate the estimated price of your order. If you are satisfied with the order information, you can proceed with uploading your design to the website.
What paper are flyers printed on?
We offer 7 paper and cardstock options depending on the type of flyer you choose.
- 70 lb. paper is thin yet durable, and slightly thicker than regular copy paper. It comes uncoated on both sides, which can be written on with any pen or pencil.
- 80 lb. paper is slightly thicker than 70 lb. paper. Its quality is like a magazine’s pages.
- 100 lb. paper is the thickest paper stock and our recommended material for custom flyers. It comes in elegant matte, shiny gloss, or extra shiny gloss UV coating.
- 10 pt. cardstock is both durable and lightweight. You can also add matte, gloss, or high-gloss UV coating to protect your flyers from stains and scratches.
- 14 pt. cardstock is sturdy and does not easily bend. Aside from matte, gloss, and high-gloss UV coating, you can also leave your flyers uncoated for easy writability.
- 16 pt. cardstock is slightly thicker than 14 pt. cardstock. Its heftiness adds a premium feel to your flyers, and you can add protective matte, gloss, or high-gloss UV coating.
- 17 pt. cardstock is slightly heavier than 16 pt. cardstock. It comes uncoated, allowing for writability and a textured, high-end appearance.
What’s the difference between matte, gloss, and high-gloss UV?
The coating you choose will have a varied effect on your images and text.
- Gloss coating adds shine and protects your card from scuffs and scratches. However, you can only use permanent inks and markers when you write on the surface.
- The same goes for high-gloss UV, which proves an even shinier appearance. This may add some glare and vibrance to your flyers, so they are more suited to images, not text-heavy flyers.
- Matte coating has a satin-like texture with a muted effect, so it’s better for reading content. It is also easier to write on matte surfaces using ballpoint pens and permanent markers.
What is the standard size of flyers?
8.5” x 11” flyers are used across the U.S. and Canada because they are extremely versatile and can be folded in half or four panels.
5.5” x 8.5” flyers are great for promotions because they’re smaller and easy to hand out.
Do I approve a proof before printing?
Yes, we send you a PDF proof file before sending your flyers to final printing. This file shows how your postcards will look after they are finished printing.
Proofing will allow you to preview your design and check for any errors or necessary revisions. We highly recommend this for individuals under a rushed timeline or those with specific printing concerns on their file.
What file formats can I use for uploading my designs?
We accept files in JPG, PNG, PDF, and TIF format. For high-quality results, we require setting your file resolutions to a minimum of 300 dpi and in CMYK mode. This also helps avoid running into issues while uploading your artwork.
What shipping methods do you offer?
We offer several shipping methods for your convenience, including postal services, courier services, air cargo, and freight. For more information, please contact our customer care team.