Stay engaged with your customers!
Always give your loyal clientele a reason to return. Using packaging inserts lets your customers know that you value their business and you’re willing to go the extra mile for them.
Box inserts play a versatile role in giving your packaging an extra layer of depth. Whether it’s a short, personalized thank you note, a discount voucher for the next visit, or a whole catalog of items, packaging inserts show your gratitude to clients in an inexpensive and efficient way. Keep the customer engagement flowing and print with NextDayFlyers today.
Leave a Welcome Surprise With Packaging Inserts
Make your customers smile while spreading awareness about your brand. Packaging inserts show and tell your captive audience more about your brand or business story.
» Overnight or same-day printing
» Same-day printing available
» Variety of postcard sizes
» Various sizes, paper, & cardstock
» Next-day printing option
» Next-day printing option
Packaging inserts are one of the most versatile ways you can engage and build a relationship with your customers.
Harnessing the Power of Packaging Inserts
- Low cost, big impact – Compared to other marketing and promotional materials, box inserts are affordable and cost-effective. The investment in printing inserts won’t cost you much compared to the potential returns.
- Talk to the right audience – The messaging you use with packaging inserts are highly targeted and already customized towards a specific market and demographic. After all, they already bought your product, so the next order of business is to keep them as customers.
- Increase loyalty – Whether the recipient is an existing client or a new customer, packaging inserts will help make them feel appreciated. It provides an added welcome surprise in the unboxing process. Make the design as riveting as possible to boost the experience.
Ideas and Inspiration for Box Inserts
Packaging inserts offer an endless possibility of applications. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Handwritten thank you note – The simplest methods can sometimes be the most effective. For startups, big purchases, or VIP customers, a handwritten note inside a package works wonders in creating a massive impact.
- Discount vouchers – Perhaps the most popular use of packaging inserts, discount coupons and vouchers are a time-tested way of gaining a loyal following. It drives repeat business back to you for such a low investment.
- Warranty and instructions – If your product comes with a warranty card or usage and assembly instructions, adding it as an insert is good practice. Don’t force lengthy how-to steps on the box packaging as it may detract from the design. Having such technical information separate makes it easy for the customer to refer to when needed.
Packaging Inserts Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a minimum quantity order for packaging inserts?
Yes, there is. The minimum order quantity depends on the products. For business cards, brochures, postcards, and flyers, the lowest amount is 25 pieces. For catalogs and booklets, 100 is the minimum.
How soon can I receive my order of custom packaging inserts?
All of our packaging insert products are available for next-business-day printing. Turnaround time is the time it takes for us to produce your order and have it ready for pick up or shipping. Note that printing turnaround time does not include weekends, holidays, and shipping time. To get the estimated delivery date, enter your ZIP code in the order calculator.
Do you offer bespoke design services?
Yes, we do. Our design team can help you create artwork that’s faithful to your vision. We can build a new logo from scratch, or improve upon an existing design. Contact us at 844-380-9963 and one of our design specialists will help you out.
Do you offer free samples?
Yes. You may request a free sample pack from us. You’ll receive a variety of the different substrates we offer as well as a selection of our available products.
Do you offer free proofs before proceeding to print?
Yes, we do. When you opt for a free proof, you’ll be able to see how your design looks printed. We will only proceed to print once you give the final approval.