Print Overnight Business Cards
Did you receive a last-minute invite to a networking event? Or you just found out you don’t have enough business cards for tomorrow’s trade show? Impress prospective clients with custom business cards that will keep you in mind even after your initial meeting. Choose NextDayFlyers and we’ll have your order printed and ready for delivery the next day.
Overnight Business Cards That Don’t Waste Time
Here are some design tips for business cards that will leave a lasting impression.
Select an appropriate size.
Is your brand traditional or quirky? Before you start designing your card, choose a size and orientation that matches your branding. Order standard 2.5” x 3” size business cards for a convenient fit in any wallet. For something more unique, get rounded edges or a square-shaped card. Choose the right cardstock.
The overall feel of your business cards is emphasized by your cardstock. Also, think about how you will be using them. Will they be sent through the mail? Do you need them to be writable? We offer a variety of card thicknesses and finishes for you to choose from:
- 14 pt. cardstock is the popular, budget-friendly choice for standard business cards.
- 16 pt. cardstock is slightly thicker than the 14 pt. cardstock. We recommend choosing this material for its durability and weight.
- 17 pt. cardstock is our thickest option for business cards. It comes with an uncoated, ink-absorbent surface.
- Gloss coating has a soft shine and protects your business cards from scratches. If you wish to write on glossy cardstock, we recommend using permanent ink.
- High-Gloss UV adds even more shine and protection to your business cards. This coating makes colors more vibrant. You can use permanent pens and markers to write on the surface.
- Matte coating is perfect for enhancing elegant designs because it produces a softer, more subdued appearance. You can write on matte cardstock using ballpoint pens with oil-based ink and permanent markers.
- Uncoated cardstock is less reflective and more-ink absorbent. Its lack of coating also makes it easy to write on. Use uncoated cardstock for minimal designs.
Use high-res images. Sometimes an image may appear clear on your computer but will turn out blurry in print. We recommend using high-resolution images with a minimum of 300 dpi for your business card design.
This coating has a softer, more subdued appearance. Matte is perfect for enhancing minimal and elegant designs because it does not produce glare, unlike glossy cardstock.
Design in CMYK
This stands for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black, which are the four inks used in full-color printing. Be sure to set your artwork to CMYK or the printed results will be too dark. You can use Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop to convert an image to CMYK. Get started by uploading your ready-made artwork or use our online design tool and downloadable templates. Order overnight business cards today.
FAQsWhat shipping methods do you offer?
We offer several shipping methods, including postal services, courier services, air cargo, and freight. For more information, please contact our customer care team.
What file formats do you accept for uploading business card designs?
NextDayFlyers accepts files in JPEG, PNG, PDF, and TIF format. Before uploading your design, we highly recommend that you set your file color to CMYK and resolution to a minimum of 300 dpi for crisp, high-quality results.
Do you send a proof before printing my business cards?
Yes, we send a digital proof file for you to approve before we proceed with your order. This file simulates how your business cards will look after printing. It also allows you to detect any errors and make the necessary revisions.
What does same-day printing mean?
Same-day printing means that we can print your business cards on the same day that you confirm your order. This only covers our printing turnaround time and does not include shipping time, weekends, and holidays. To get your business cards printed on the same day, confirm your order and upload your files by 10am Monday through Friday. Your order will be ready to ship by 5:30pm the same business day.
What if I don’t make it to the cut-off time?
No problem, we can have your business cards ready by 5:30pm the next business day. Be sure to place your order and upload your files by 6pm the day before.
|Love the quality, service and prices and very easy to use the website!
|Easy process and the cards looks great. I will definitely use again
- Pete G
|Super excited about the quality of the business cards! good prices!