Sell Sheet Printing for Business, Property, and Product Promotion
Sales sheets are an essential marketing tool for real estate agents, sales reps, and other business owners. There’s nothing more effective for showcasing your products and services than full-color sales sheets that look beautifully crisp and clear.
Our high-resolution sell sheet printing produces an outstanding quality product for your sales pitches and business meetings. Printed on 14pt ultra-thick stock, 100 lb. glossy paper, 100 lb. cover, 80 lb. gloss paper, or 70 lb. uncoated opaque paper, we have the most options for creating convincing 8.5x11 sales sheets to present to your customers.
Order your sell sheet printing with glossy UV coating for a noticeably superior sales product. We provide you with more paper choices and the fastest online delivery. With an ultra fast same day turnaround time you can get your sell sheets when you need them. Alternatively you can choose next day, or 3 day printing turnaround options. We ensure that you always have high quality sales sheets available for your business meetings.
- Get full color sales sheets – print both sides for twice the impact
- 8.5 x 11 with a choice of gloss or uncoated finish
- Print on high-quality 14pt ultra-thick stock, 100 lb. glossy paper, 100 lb. Cover, 80 lb. gloss paper, or 70 lb. uncoated opaque paper
- Sell sheet printing available same day, next day, or 3 day turnaround
Sales Sheets Marketing Tips
Sales sheets are a specific marketing product used by sales reps and business owners as a tool for marketing their products and services. Generally used as part of a product showcase, they help sell the products and services you are offering. Simply put, a sales sheet is your sales-pitch in the form of a document.
To get the most from your sell sheet printing, you should create a sales sheet with the following messaging elements:
- The products or services you offer
- The benefits of these products
- The cost and affordability of these products (include competitor price comparisons if possible)
- Your contact info
With all this information, it is important to present your sales sheet in a simple and precise manner. To retain your customer’s interest you need to create a structured layout that includes eye-catching graphics.
A typical sales sheet layout is as follows:
- Your logo
- Intro paragraph
- Product pictures/pricing
- Contact info and call-to-action