1/4 Page Club Flyers - Fast and Affordable for Events and Promotions!
1/4 page Club Flyers are a popular size for enticing customers to your special events. 1/4 page club flyers are handy in size and inexpensive to print. Get even more from your flyer by putting your event details on one side and using the back side for additional content, such as a map and directions, promotions, or coupon offers.
You'll find a difference in our 1/4 page club flyers over the competitors: high-resolution color quality and plenty of choices of paper stock to make your piece stand out.
Club Flyer Templates
We make it a snap for you to design an eye catching 1/4 page club flyer. Go to our Online Design Center and use one of the club flyer Templates there. Have your own design ready? Uploading your design is simple, and turnaround is quick and easy.
1/4 page Club Flyer Features and Benefits
» Same day, next day, or 2-4 day delivery on 1/4 page club flyers
» Offset printing (not digital)
» High-resolution imagery
» Paper options include: 70lb uncoated opaque,80lb gloss book, 100lb bookweight, 100 lb gloss cover or thick 14pt cardstock
» UV gloss or matte finish
» Your 100% satisfaction is our goal. Not happy? We'll reprint or refund, no questions asked
» High-quality, offset printing for digital prices
» We provide a 33-point quality check
» Get outstanding, on-time delivery service
What our customers are saying:
“The flyers came out great. I could not be more pleased.”
Lisa M. Lawndale, California
“I was very nervous ordering 1,000 flyers to be printed from an online company, but couldn't resist the price. The product looks amazing, colors are bright, trim is nice, coating looks fantastic!!!! Super job! Super delivery! Super customer service! “
Pete C. Newark, Ohio
“Our flyers came out amazing. The colors were on point and the layout was just as expected. I fully intend on making sure our company continues to use NextDayFlyers for our quick printing needs.”
Larry R. New York, New York
Helpful Design Tips:
- For your 1/4 page Club Flyer layout:
- - The first step is to organize your information. What is required? What are your goals?
- - Think: who, what, where, when, price. Pare down information into easy to grasp chunks. Be concise.
- - Choose a benefits-based headline. And remember, it doesn’t have to be at the top of your flyer.
- - Pick a font that is easy to read.
- - Balance bold and regular type styles; use Bold to grab attention for the key parts of your message. Use regular for the nitty gritty details of your message.
- - Use related graphics or artwork to help get your message across.
- - Use your logo if it's eye catching and reproduces clearly.
- - Consider public domain clip art.
- - Whatever size, allow for proper margins. For 1/4 page flyers, you can leave 1/4" or 1/8."
Design Your 1/4 Page Club Flyer Online
Upload Your 1/4 Page Club Flyer Design