1/6 Page Tickets Are Practical for Many Occasions and Events
A 1/6 page ticket can be used for concerts, business functions, productions, trade show ticketing, prize draws, club events, and so much more! Put your ticket design on our 14pt cardstock or 100lb gloss cover and print a high-resolution offset product as both a practical print item and a super-colorful marketing product to promote your event.
Custom ticket printing is fast and affordable at NextDayFlyers. We provide all the custom ticket printing options you need to produce the most professional tickets. Use our custom print choices for numbering, perforated stubs, and stylish rounded corners. We also provide a number of templates for creating your own ticket design for your upcoming event.
Order your tickets from NextDayFlyers today and enjoy our lightning fast print and delivery options. We are a leader in ticket printing services and we make it so easy and convenient for you to get premium quality tickets at a budget price.
- Full-color ticket printing - double-sided print options
- Add a gloss UV finish or matte finish (numbered side will not be coated)
- Printed on vibrant 100 lb gloss cover paper or brilliant white, high-contrast 14 pt stock
- Print numbers in your choice of location
- Verdana 14pt bold font style
- Black ink on white background
- Custom numbering option
- Numbering has to be consecutive with no letters or special characters
- Numbers printed within a 1” x 0.25” white box
- Perforation line in your choice of location
- All 4 corners rounded with 1/4” radius
Choose up to 5 number positions
Min. qty is 500
Choose Up to 4 perforation positions
Min. qty is 500
We have custom options to assist you in custom ticket printing for your raffle or contest:
Ticket Perforation (Perf-Off)
Create a stub ticket for competitions and raffles - one part goes in the hat and the other goes in the entrant’s hand. Ticket perforations are used in conjunction with numbering options.
Be sure to create sequential numbering for both sections of your raffle ticket so that you have both halves with matching number data (or your raffle won’t work!)