Cook Up a Menu that Lives Up to the Deliciousness You Prepare
You already have the amazing food covered; now all you need is a menu that will do your delectable dishes justice. With full color 8x9 menus, you can present your customers with a menu that is on par with the food and service you provide. With quality menu printing from NextDayFlyers, your menu will stand out in quality from the stack of menus that your customers have collected at home or office!
We offer a variety of paper and turnaround time options so you can choose the ones that best fit your needs and budget. Your materials are printed on a high-end printing press to produce a menu that will be the envy of your competition. You never compromise when using quality ingredients in your dishes, so there is no need to compromise quality when you print restaurant menus. When you order restaurant menus online with NextDayFlyers, your menus will go through a rigorous quality inspection process that lives up to the quality your customers expect from you.
- Print full color on both sides for double impact
- Add UV gloss coating
- Choose from 100lb glossy paper, 80 lb gloss book, or 70lb uncoated opaque paper
- Menus are pre-folded and ready to use
- Print turnarounds available: same day, next day, or 3 business days
FOLDING OPTIONS for this product:
The price of this product includes scoring and folding.
(Folds to 4 x 9)
As a restaurant that offers take-out or delivery services, a menu that is simple and easy to read can be priceless to you and your customers. Keep your 8x9 menus simple by adding numbers to the items on your menu and creating a readable menu structure. Your customers are ordering take-out or delivery to save time, and they’ll appreciate you saving them more time by making the ordering process quick and painless.
Keep Your Menu Simple
Keep your menu simple by designing your menu around the typical 3 panel structure of your 8x9 take out menu as follows:
- Put your logo on the front cover (right panel)
- Put all your location, contact numbers, social media, and other important information on the remaining panels of your menu (central and left panels)
- Put your starters on the (left) inside page
- Put all your entrée choices in the central panel
- Add your deserts, shakes, sodas, etc, to the remaining (right) panel
The most important thing to remember when creating your menus is to keep things organized and logical. Have a design plan before creating your menu and use the natural order of your paneled menu structure to create a menu that is easy to follow. You may also want to consider updating your menu from time to time with special offers and new items using inserts. Doing a seasonal inventory of your menu can help you take stock of what is and isn’t working and give you the opportunity to make needed changes.