Captivate Customers With High-Quality Business Flyer Printing
Whether you are a small business owner of a restaurant or a real estate agent, business flyer printing is an integral part of your marketing strategy. Business flyers are an easy way to spread the word about new products and a cost-effective way to communicate with your audience.
A Wide Range of Flexible and Durable Materials
Six material options that will make an impact on potential and loyal customers.
70 lb. Paper
- A thin but durable paper that’s easy to hand out and keep
- Comes uncoated on both sides, which can be written on with any pen, pencil, or permanent marker
80 lb. Paper
- Carries a slightly heavier weight and thickness than the 70 lb. paper
- Easy to fold, hand out, and keep
- Comes with shiny, gloss coating on both sides
100 lb. Paper
- Has the same thickness, texture, and rigidity as premium magazine paper
- The thickest paper stock but is easy to hand out and fold for storage
- Choose from elegant matte, shiny gloss, or extra shiny high gloss UV coating
- Highly recommended for sending out in the mail
10 pt. Cardstock
- A durable and lightweight cardstock that’s easy to carry around and hand out
- Comes in subdued, elegant matte coating, vivid-colored gloss, or extra shiny high gloss UV coating
14 pt. Cardstock
- A sturdy cardstock that does not easily bend
- Available in several protective coatings: shiny gloss or a muted and elegant matte on both sides.
- Add an extra reflective high gloss UV on each side or complement it with an uncoated back.
- Also comes in an uncoated surface on both sides for writability; gives your flyer a luxurious look
16 pt. Cardstock
- Has a slightly heavier weight and thickness compared to the 14 pt. cardstock
- Additional rigidity protects it from creases
- Comes in two protective coatings: the high-reflective, vivid-detailed gloss or the subdued and muted matte on both sides.
Boost Your Design With 3 Coating Options
Whether you’re creating real estate flyers or custom flyers, every design is sure to stand out with our full-color coating options.
High Gloss UV
Colors are sure to pop and stand out with the high gloss UV’s extra shine. It’s also resistant to abrasion and writing.
The standard choice for flyers thanks to the sheen it gives on both sides.
Companies that are after a sophisticated finish can apply the subdued, elegant touch of matte.
How to Make a Flyer
Follow these tips and create a business flyer design that will amplify your brand and target your specific audience:
- Get straight to the point. The discount or message you’re offering should be immediately seen on your business flyers.
- Make information easy to read. Don’t be afraid to use large font sizes. There should be a header to guide the reader.
- Use the right colors. Use neutral colors such as white, black, and gray for a minimalist, professional design. Complement these hues with bold shades such as teal or mint green. Brands with a fun and bright aesthetic can apply yellow hues and other bold tones like pink or orange.
- Keep things clean and simple. Avoid crowding the design with too much information and multiple images. Apply the three-element rule of only including a photo, header, and a colored object to maintain the reader’s focus.
- Choose an appropriate size. Use the standard 8.5” x 11” so it’s easy to handout and customers can easily read all the printed information. The smaller 4” x 6” or 5”x 7” sizes are easy to keep for them to refer to in the future.
Start Printing Flyers Today
Get started on that business flyer design by using our online design tool or uploading your own. Select our “Ready Today” option for rush orders and start with a free file proof to ensure the order is error-free before printing.
Helpful Business Flyer Resources:
Can I get my business flyer printed today or on the next business day?
You can choose to have the flyers printed today, by the next business day, or in three business days, depending on your timeline. Our printing turnaround indicates the number of days allotted to print your order. Note that this does not include weekends and holidays.
Shipping transit time is not included in the printing turnaround. To find out when you can receive your order, select “Get Delivery Estimate” at the bottom of the online calculator.
Which among the paper types are the sturdiest to use?
Our thickest material is the 16 pt. cardstock, while the 10 pt. and 14 pt. cardstock are slightly thinner but still durable. The paper stock options are more lightweight and suitable for handing out in large quantities.
Which among the coating options are writable?
We suggest selecting the uncoated option if you need to write information on your flyer. How can I ensure my order is protected during shipping? Although we take care in packaging and shipping every order, we also offer shrink wrapping as additional protection for your business flyers.
How can I ensure my order is protected during shipping?
Although we take care in packaging and shipping every order, we also offer shrink wrapping as additional protection for your business flyers.