Last Minute Thanksgiving Marketing Tips and Bits
Stuff Your Customers and Employees with Thanks!
This Thanksgiving don’t forget to thank your customers and your employees in some way. This is particularly important in light of the fact that the economy has been less than stellar and we’re all looking for a little pick-me-up, and to know that we matter. If you haven’t yet done something to thank your customers, or your employees, it’s still not too late to jump on the hayride and let them know that you’re thankful.
Last Minute Tips for Thanking Employees
- The never-gets-old coupon for a turkey
- Tickets to sporting event
- Gift certificates for movies or restaurants (you can create custom gift certificates at NDF here)
- Gift certificate for an extra day off
Last Minute Tips for Thanking Your Customers
- Send a Thank You and Happy Thanksgiving Email
- Put a unique and outstanding roast turkey recipe on your blog
- Post on customer blogs and say “Thank you”
- Tweet your thanks
- Set up a spot on your site where customers can easily donate to causes
- Give away free samples/services
Send or Give Thanksgiving Die Cut Cards
Everyone sends cards at Christmas so take a new stance and send out Thanksgiving cards. I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention Next Day Flyers cute and quirky holiday die cuts which are a wonderful way to advertise a promotion, thank your customers for their business, or let your employees know how much you appreciate them. (And of course, you can order today and pick them up, or have them ready for shipping, tomorrow). Particularly appropriate for Thanksgiving are our:
Gobble Gobble! I’m thankful for blog readers. Happy Thanksgiving!