Brochures Printing - 11" x 17" Brochure Size
Our 11" x 17" brochures are available in 2, 3, or 4 panel options to meet all your marketing and design requirements. The large-size format gives you plenty of room for detailed messaging, graphics, and company information. They are perfect for product catalogs, healthcare brochures, manuals, sales brochures and many other business marketing purposes.
Bring your brochure ideas to life by uploading your brochure design online. From our easy upload service to our fast checkout, the whole process is quick and painless! Your brochure options also include next day printing turnaround so you can upload your files and have your order ready to ship out the next business day.
Brochure printing is made super fast and super easy at NextDayFlyers. Get your 11"x17" brochures delivered to you in plenty of time for your event, trade show, or business meeting. Order yours today!
Turn Brochure Ideas into Prints with Our Quality Service
- Higher resolution offset printing on high speed presses
- Paper choices include: 100 lb. gloss paper, 80 lb. gloss paper, 70 lb. uncoated paper, or 100 lb gloss cover
- Available in high gloss UV for extra durability
- Wide selection of folding options
- Fastest print industry turnaround - get same day, next day or 3 day
- Offset brochure printing for a digital price
- Simplified upload, confirmation and ordering process
- Experts proof your brochure files before printing
- Best delivery record in the business, 99.8% on time shipping
- 33-point quality checks to ensure product quality
- Money-back guarantee - Next Day Flyers will reprint your brochures or refund your money if you are not satisfied
Next Day Printing Promise
NextDay is not simply a name - we make it a promise to our customers! Have your brochure ideas and layouts ready and complete by 6 PM PST and they will be available to pick up or ship out the next business day.
The price of this product includes scoring and folding.
(Folds to 8.5 x 11)
(Folds to 11 x 5.66)
(Folds to 11 x 5.66)
(Folds to 8.5 x 11)
(Folds to 8.5 x 5.5)
|Parallel Map Fold
(Folds to 11 x 4.25)
|Double Parallel Fold
(Folds to 11 x 4.25)
Brochures Printing Marketing Tips
11"x17" Brochure Ideas: Creating Copy and Graphics
Creating brochures can be complicated. There are certain design and copy protocols that you should follow so that you are able to successfully communicate your business message.
Here are our 4 brochure ideas and suggestions to help you write and design your brochures:
1. Your main sales message should be on the front cover
The biggest problem when selling something is to get people past the front door! You have to offer something valuable to the customer to make them look inside. Make your message and visuals immediate and impactful to capture the interest of the viewer.
As well as your company brand, your brochure cover should include:
- A strong headline.
- A relevant image that puts the viewer in touch with your product or service. A high-resolution image of your product or professional shots of your service in action work well to connect with your potential customers.
- Include a statement that makes them want to look inside the brochure for the answer. Make this statement something distinct that explains why you’re offering something that they can’t get elsewhere. You can’t depend on strength of your product information or company information to grab people’s attention. You have to get customers through the front door.
2. How to best compose your brochure
Structuring the design of your brochure is really important. Fortunately, folded brochures are already structured in a formal sequence of panels that forces you to keep to a formal design style. You will need to understand how your brochure folds to make smart decisions on the sequence of messages and visuals.
Go to the "Digital Specs" section of this page to download a blank brochure template and to ensure that you know where the front, center, and back of your brochure are.
Brochure templates are available for Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, and will guide you to the bleed, print edges, and safe print areas. They are also set up for the correct resolution and file size. The knowledge in these brochure templates is crucial, because it will help you create the right sequence of information that you want to present. You do not want to mistakenly open your brochure with a closing business message.
3. Using Images
No one can process multiple pictures as easily as one strong image. When it comes to marketing, less is more! Using lots of imagery causes what is known as "friction." This is where the mind’s eye can’t focus on one message and gets distracted by lots of conflicting visuals. Use images only when you need to communicate something really important. You should never include images (or text) in your brochure that won’t support the sales message or business intent of your brochure.
The images you use need to support your story in a sequential manner. For instance, if you are marketing your hotel, take the customer on a journey through your rooms, as if you were actually a visitor! A brochure, like a storybook, that has a beginning, middle, and end is much more appealing than a selection of random pictures or thoughts that don’t connect! Use graphs, charts, illustrations, or other graphics to help you tell your story but make sure that your images are relevant and support your text.
4. Using Copy
Long copy is particularly important to include in your brochures. Readers may well be using your brochure to compare and contrast the services of your company over that of your competitors. You need long copy to argue your point and to be convincing.
The copy on your brochures printing should be direct and to the point. If you think your company has a formidable customer service team, the greatest location, offers a better quality product, etc., then let everyone know! Offer as many facts up to the customer as you can that distinguishes your company, such as, product details, prices, business ideals, company growth, successes, history, and mission statement. Just like all other marketing materials, your brochure should also contain a clear intent and call to action. A brochure without purpose is an opportunity missed.
Once you have your design ready to go, it’s really important to order brochures printing from an industry leader. When you print your brochures with NextDayFlyers, you are making sure that it looks both eye-catching and professional!